Pick Your Own
We offer five products you can pick: apples, peaches,
blueberries, pumpkins, and raspberries.
We open in mid-August through September with five varieties
of freestone peaches and nectarines. Rick's famous white
and yellow peaches ripen in waves each seeming bigger
than the last.
The hayride starts to roll mid-September through Columbus
Day to take you to the apple orchard to fill our half-bushel
bags. We sell more than twenty varieties of apples -
new and old. Our dwarf orchard is within walking distance.
Fall bearing raspberries and blueberries yield
until mid October. We provide pickers and pint
or quart containers.
October turns orange with the foliage and the pumpkin
patch giving birth to all sizes and types of pumpkins:
Cinderella, heirloom, Baby Pam Sugar, Ghost, Big Mac,
Tom Fox and Howdens. We also sell gourds and many varieties
of winter squash, We provide wagons for retrieving that
1. Buy appropriate bag or container in farm stand to
pick fruit into before entering orchard, berry patch
2. Pick only from designated plants. Not all varieties
are ripe at the same time.
3. Fill bag or container flush not heaping, so fruit
will not bruise or fall. Please eat only fruit you have
paid for. Discard cores and pits in compost pails to
4. All dogs must be on a leash at all times and please
clean up after them.
5. Never leave children unattended. Any play equipment
is to be used at your own risk.
6. Avoid poison ivy, honeybees, and their hives.
7. Never climb trees, shake or break branches or throw
fruit. Simply twist and lift selected fruit. If it is
ripe it will pick easily.
8. If you use our picnic area please take all of your
trash with you.
9. Enjoy the hayride but please observe posted safety
10. The wagons are for pulling pumpkins back from the
PYO patch. When picking pumpkins keep stem intact, they
will last longer.
11. Please stay in designated areas so as not to damage
gardens or get hurt on our heavy equipment.